Tuesday, February 7, 2012

 I started an amazing and life changing journey a little over a year and a half ago, and I have been journaling about it along the way.  I was in a place in my life where I wasn't happy with how I was choosing to live.  I decided that I needed things to change and that is exactly what has happened.  I'm hoping to share some of the incredible things that have happened in my life since I have started my journey to reclaiming my joy; the up and downs, the struggles and successes and maybe most importantly the fun!  Yes, I did say fun.  I never would have thought it was possible in the being, but YES...fitness can be fun! 

I am hoping to post weekly, so please keep coming back!  I have lots to share :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is AWESOME that you are sharing your journey! You are such a wonderful, kind-hearted and inspiring person, I hope this blog allows those that don't know you personally to see what you can achieve when you put your mind to it!! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete